Tuesday 1 April 2014

Prince TJ Hays Set To Drop New Single On His Birthday


Hays record star singer, Prince TJ Hays has just informed us that he would be dropping a new single  'BYE BYE Ft Odezi' for his fans this week.

According to critically acclaimed singer who is popularly known for his unique slogan 'Ratata', he wants to use this track to introduce Hays Record new artist 'Odezi'.

The release date for this hotly anticipated single is on the 4th of April being his birthday.

Meanwhile, check out some pictures of Prince TJ Hays chillling with his Family and friend after the cut;

His Birthday Flyer

12 comments:

I don't know this dude but I like his style

Hehe ratata master. ..Happy b.day in advance oooo...

Hmmmmm..from what I am seeing on that flyer its obvious that birthday would be fun.

Am not surprise @where he is now bur I will be surprise if its not where he is now....bro more grace to elbow, u sabi nd HBD in advance!

I have being following up wit his songs on ur blog. The dude is a good commercial singer..Help me tell him to drop a video for his last hit.

From a concerned fan

Hapi buffday in advance biggest bro...@ Wes, ur 2 much...Ella.

I would deliver ur message

Wow cool happy bday in advance and keep up the good work

Nice one boss..The sky is ur limit

Nice one my friend. The question though is can it beat Iworiwo? My best song till date bro. The sky is ur stepping stone! Happy birthday in advance and nice pics by the way.

Nice one Wes for helping promote our brother in this way. God bless you guys

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More