Monday 7 April 2014

Exclusive: Abel's Blog Interview With Erigga


New Money super star, Erigga was one of  the guest celebrities at Prince TJ Hays birthday party that took place in Warri this weekend.

After the party, I had a little chat with the star.

Enjoy the excerpt below;

Abel: How does it  feel to be one of the guest celebrities here today?

Erigga: If feels really good. TJ Hays is my good friend. I am honored to be here today.

Abel: Did you enjoy the party?

Erigga : Ofcourse I did. I had crazy fun.

Abel: You have a unique rapping style. How do you see your delivery style?

Erigga: My style has to do with where I come from. I am a Warri boy, so I have to represent my hood. This is what I am and i am also glad my fans love it.

Abel: Are you enjoying the attention you are getting from fans?

Erigga: Yes I am. It is fun because this is what I always wanted to be.

Abel: How is your relationship with Yung 6ix?

Erigga: Yung 6ix is my guy, we talk all the time and we respect each other alot.

Abel: I have heard people say you don't shoot video for your songs, what do you have to say?

Erigga: Don't mind them. I have like 8 videos and I would shoot more this year.

Abel: Are you working on any new single?

Erigga:Yes. I am dropping a new single 'Pass Dat'  nextweek. My fans should get ready for it.

Abel: What is your advice to young artists?

Erigga: You all should stick to your styles and work hard. Nothing good comes easy.

Abel: Before you leave,  I would like you to speak to your fans.

Erigga: My fans all over the World should keep surporting my brand and music. I have a lot of big collaborations coming up this year(Home and Abroad). Thank you all for your surport so far.

Abel: Thanks for your time paper boi.

13 comments:

Well done Abel..I enjoyed this interview

Wowwwww...I am happy my favorite rapper is featured on my favorite blog...

Wowwwww...I am happy my favorite rapper is featured on my favorite blog...

Big shout out to you 2 stars.

I love this...Erigga we wld keep on surporting u.

Street booy...U too much.

I am waiting for pass dat.

This is cool. But the interview was short tho.

Erigga u da best fuck all does suckers......

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More