Sunday 6 April 2014

WOW!!! Facebook Unplugged Season 4 Is Finally Here...Check Out The Performing Artists


Facebook unplugged season 4 is finally here. This year's edition is going to be headlined by Burna Boy, sean Tizzle, Oritse Femi, I Go Dye and Skales.

The hotly anticipated event also boast of other exciting entertainers like Maleke, Gordons, Erigga, Meshack, Shun babe, Efizzy, Jrealzy,Selfy J, DY, Phil-Dizee, Young Freez, Li 62 911, TJ Hays, Dezign, Houston Grey, Baba Koma, Alegbe, Frank D Don, Prophet, Obakpo, I Go Laff, Young Chief, Koliko, Apostle Paul, Emmaralo, Splendid, Kelvino, Ebisco, Kuzaro, D Royal Finest, Miss T, Track and Robotic Man.

And Guess what guys, that's not all o, they also invited a surprise guest artist to perform that day. I am sure you would not want to miss the fun, as for me I am going to get my ticket tomorrow.

911 event Center, former Nta Ugbuwangwe warri will be playing host to  the event that is happening live on the 11th of April.

Tickets are available at different prizes. Regular (N2000), VIP (5000), VVIP (N10,000) Presidential Table (300,000) and you can get them Estacy loundge, 911 event centre, Drange fast food, And Aj take away fast food. You can also call the following numbers for enquiry 08033601618, 08038463782, 08028828374.

Clear you calender and hurry to the nearest dealer for your tickets before it finishes. 

17 comments:

Wow dis show wld be dope

Haaaaa Oritse Femi...YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

Uya lets go dere...Warri city things

I'm going dere for sean tizzle le!!!!waffi here I come

Wow my luv houston grey is gonno b dere !!!I no fit wait oh

Wht is there to be noted?

Most of u don't knw wht to say, u just want to talk, due to fact dat u c pple comment.

The show would be one of this best o..I gat go

Abel please pay for presidential table..I go pay next decade. .Hahaha

I dag is talking, what do u have to say

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More