Tuesday 1 April 2014

‘I had my first kiss at 13’ – Ice Prince

Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince revealed that he had his first kiss at 13.

Speaking in an interview last week, the award winning rapper disclosed this when he was answering questions about his sex life.

‘I had my first kiss when I was 13,’ the rapper said coyly, while speaking with a reporter from Pulse.

Remember the rapper also revealed that he was raped by an aunt when he was 13?

‘I had my first sexual encounter. I would not say it was a good thing at all. It’s something I regret, whatever it was.  It wasn’t a sweet experience at all.  I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me.’

‘It wasn’t a good experience at all.  I was scared, very scared.  I saw hell.  It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is over-rated. I don’t know.

‘She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her…  Oh, let’s not talk about it.  I was so young and innocent. But she made me lose my innocence. The woman is still alive.  I don’t think I have even seen her since then,’ Ice Prince revealed in the interview.










7 comments:

Haaaaaaaaa...U be badoo oooo

The woman is very wicked

Dat means u spoilt pretty early

The woman raped ice abi na him rape the woman?lol

Touching story..Next update pleaseeeeeeeeee

I hear...U said in 2012, wats d point emphasising on it again? Abi u won turn to Tonto?

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More