Tuesday 1 April 2014

Official: Rapper MI Abaga To Run For Local Govt Chairman in 2015 Elections


Chocolate City Vice President and rapper,  Jude ‘MI’ Abaga, wishes to officially announce his intention to run for chairman of a local government in the forthcoming 2015 election.
MI will be campaigning for the position of chairman of the Takum local government in his home state of Taraba.

Speaking on his decision, MI said;

”It is something I’ve always intended to do: use my voice as a tool for social change. So come next year, I’ll be going full on into politics and running for Local Government Chairman in Taraba State. If you notice, all my albums have politically conscious songs. From the Talk About It Album, to various songs on MI2, I’ve always spoken for the people and am confident, when the time comes, they will speak for me too.”

Chocolate City President, Audu Maikori says while they will miss Jude’s creative input to the business, they are happy to see him take this step.

“I’ve worked with Jude Abaga for many years, close to a decade. And he is a trustworthy, dependent individual who has a way with words. Chocolate city family is solidly behind him and wishes him all the best in his political endeavours.”

The rapper plans to release his album and spend the last half of the year campaigning.

We hope his nickname 'Chairman' would bring him luck...










12 comments:

Good move..MI is responsible so I tip him to succeed

I see...MI wants to eat political money

We would surport him to the end

I wish MI all d luck he needs..

I believe MI would succeed, like he said he has bein speaking for the people now is time for us to speak for him

Undisputed Boss..Good luck

He got what it takes to rule..

Politics nor be beans oo..His he ready to fight the war?

Singing. ..Better get thugs...better get ur guns cos in politics na war u go see.lol.

Please don't be a dirty politician just stand for truth

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More