Sunday 1 October 2017

City Star Aguero Dumped by Girlfriend 2 Days After Crash


It’s been a stormy week for Manchester City star, Sergio Aguero, as he’s just been ditched by his pop star lover barely days after he suffered a car crash.

The 29-year-old broke a rib in a crash in the Netherlands after going to see a show, and it’s now emerged that his girlfriend, 31-year-old Karina Tejeda, has left him.

Karina, known as The Little Princess in their Argentinian homeland, had been dating Aguero for four years, but was reportedly angry at him for attending a party with several ­models on a brief return to Argentina.

The ­hitman is said to have gone along with team-mates from the national side ahead of an international match, Sun writes.

Aguero

Aguero described the crash as a heavy slam. Image: Sun

But his best efforts to woo her back Рincluding Instagram likes of sexy photos she has posted Рseem to have hit a bump as she appeared blas̩ when told of the crash.

“Really? I didn’t know. Oh well,” she said.

She spoke about the couple’s break up while appearing on a cookery TV show in Argentina last week, saying she bore no ill feelings.

“From the start I didn’t say many things. And I feel really good for having done it that way.

“Today I don’t want to tell anything. I simply realise that people expect that I should sit down to maybe speak badly or drop a hint in one of my songs.”

On Aguero, she added: “With regards to him, I have a lot of respect for him and I’m not going to touch on that topic.

“People think I’m angry but I’m not. I’m very well.”

Aguero, who has been on devastating form for City this term, hooked up with Karin after the break-up of his marriage to Giannina Maradona, the daughter of football legend Diego, with whom he has a son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More