Saturday 13 September 2014

Fresh Talent: Raidar x Drops New Single -Won gbo mi

Talented rapper and singer Raidar x who is getting set to perform alongside Olamide and Yung six at this year's 'Mr and Miss Fashion Nigeria beauty pageant season 2'  has dropped another smashing hit for his fans 'Won gbo mi'.

The ever industrious and energetic star launches a raging assault with this  fiery new banger titled ‘Won gbo mi’ produced by super talented ace producer, Zhyno beatz.

Raidar x delivers a 100 percent with his superb vocal abilities and versatility with dope punchlines , word plays and metaphors without using a pen. You would definitely love this song.

Download

38 comments:

Dope song!! Mehn this rap eh! Nyc

Hmmmmm this song is so on point. Kudos boss.

Just get married to ur mum and make u a step son.. Wow..u good

I am impressed sha. You are growing.

My gf is in lov with dis jam o

I love u Raidar x.. U are too much

WHR is he performing with Olamide and yung6ix ..I wud love to see u oo

I reserve my comments..love wot am hearing

I like the concept of the song, the rap is great and it was also well produced.

Forever dope bro ...uve always been killing it bak in school....its ziggy (haske)

Dope boi,dope song, doro dope Lol. Me likey

Hahahahaha. U say your gal is a Virgin but she's in my home Cumming. Still a bad boi

10 straight rap battle titles ain't a joke mehn.. I believe u die Raidar .. U r better than eva

U killed it, but make it a little longer next time

Still DAT dope rapper.. Hope u still sing as good as u used to..NYC song..

4real??? With Olamide?? U b big boi ooo

Shout boy you killed this song.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More