Sunday 24 September 2017

This 41 year old woman got detained at passport control because she looked too young for her age

Singer Natalia Dzenkiv revealed she was recently stopped and grilled at passport control travelling back home from Turkey.

Puzzled officials suspected Natalia who is 41 years old was using someone else's passport - because of her age.

Officials at passport control suspected her to be 20 years younger and using an older woman's passport.Natalia, who is better known as Lama, said:


 "When I found out the reason for my arrest, I even started laughing as it was [the] age in my passport.
"I am already used to compliments about the way I look, but I couldn't have imagined that it might be a reason for detaining me."

Daily Mirror reports that, eventually she was allowed to pass through.

As for her secret to looking incredibly young for her age, fan Oleg Petrov added:

"She is vegetarian and only eats fruits and vegetables, this is why she looks so good."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More