Monday 9 June 2014

Prince TJ Hays Stuns Fans At The IGOS Live Show {Pictures}

Hays Record talented singer, Prince TJ Hays entertained the crowd with his scintillating performance at the IGOS LIVE Show which took place on Sunday, June 8 at Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.

The star's appearance successfully turned Muson centre into a massive dancehall as the Popular singer dished out his popular hit 'Iworiwo'.

In addition, the man of the year 'IGOS' and the rest of his performers kept excited fans at the edge of their seats with their unique combination
of rib cracking jokes and wonderful performance.

More pictures of Prince TJ Hays below;

                  

15 comments:

Chaaaai this guy is going ooo..I need to watch the video o.

It is obvious the show was fun. Nice one TJ.

I believe this guy wen it comes to performing live. No doubt he is a star.

.Ratata on d way. Thumbs up TJ

Confirm Tj hayz ratata

You now a celeb boss. Congrat. Africa would here from you.

Confirm Tj hayz ratata

We the members of GKS r proud to av u

Action boss. I too believe your government. Keep making us proud cos your fans are solidly beyind you. Ratalise dem well oo..lol.

Dedictation is the key. Keep working hard because I see you rolling with kings. Nice work Abel.

Congratulobia Sir. I am very impressed!...

Congrats to you Prince TJ Hays !!!! I ran across your song Bye Bye a month ago and love it so much that I listen to it everyday all day on my phone and my computer at work. I think you are an awesome performer, I can see the emotion that comes from your soul as you sing. I am from Houston, Texas in the USA and would love for you to come here so that I could go to one of your shows . God has his hands on you ! I wish you much success in your career ! Looking forward to a video and more music !

Keep on doing it uncle Teejay, don't stop cos d sky is ur limit. Ur little niece Mitchell ( Mish Mish) Diamond. To uncle Wes, ur 10 much.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More