Tuesday 8 August 2017

It is my right to be president - Ayo Fayose declares

Controversial Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has declared that he will make his presidential intentions known come October 1st.

The  governor made this know during an all-inclusive meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with other political parties held at Ibadan Civic Centre, Agodi Gate, Ibadan yesterday.

In his words: “I am declaring on October 1. It is my right to be president of Nigeria as a citizen of this country. I am educated and I have experience in politics. I am vast in public administration. The people want me. I will vie for the presidency under whatever circumstances. I will contest and I will prioritise the interests of the people' he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More