Tuesday 8 August 2017

Nnamdi Kanu reveals what will happen if he is rearrested

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has disclosed what will happen if he is re-arrested for flouting his bail conditions.

 Reports have it that Kanu said his re-arrest would bring about the actualization of the Biafra dream easier saying that he was not afraid of being rearrested. Kanu, who spoke to Authority Newspaper in Umuahia, said: ''If you arrest me, Biafra will come even quicker than we anticipate. I am not afraid of being arrested. I have been there before and if need be I will also be there again.

 ''I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90 percent compliance with the boycott of Anambra state governor¬ship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100 percent''.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More