Tuesday 9 September 2014

Omawunmi Flaunts Her Boo And Daughter "See Photo"

Omawunmi Delta State Born Songstress who just got engaged to her baby daddy,Tosin Yusuf has kept him away from the spotlight for years.

Now that their relationship is headed for the alter, she flaunted him on her IG page and  posted a pic and wrote;

"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my love''

See Photo Below :


8 comments:

Is he the one that proposed to Omawumi???

The husband looks old oooooooooooooo.

Mi like what I am seeing. Wagwan my people? Keep the love blazing hire.

They look great. Make them do marry sef.

Omawonder so you won marry leave me your husband abi?? Congratulations.

Na everybody Jerry dey marry. Keep on dreaming ooo

Cute, I am pretty sure that are happy together. God is great.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More