Tuesday 9 September 2014

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Sex Tape

Kim Kardashian West may have another sextape.

Kim not only received the honour of being British GQ’s Woman of the Year, she also went on to reveal in the interview that she and hubby Kanye West may also have a sextape of their own.

The interview was for her cover story for the publication, she talks candidly about her and Kanye’s love life, how amazing it is and goes on to elude that they are adventurous in the bedroom and a tape, if they have one, would remain private.

"My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life. So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we've made another ... If we have, it's never something I want to go public. I never want to make the same mistake twice. You do these sorts of things with people you trust. When someone says to me, 'sex tape,' it's a very private thing, not something I would ever want
anyone else to see but me and Kanye,"

She also went on to say:

"I am married to an incredible man and let's just say we do like to have fun. Have we made another?  There's nothing wrong with being adventurous, having fun and experimenting, but there's definitely the right sort of person you should surround yourself with. Kanye and I have a very good sex life. What we do privately is private. I think let's just leave it at that."

Well, we think a sex tape from them would set the world ablaze.

3 comments:

I would pay anything to watch that video if dey release it.

Kim is one crazy lady.She does crazy things.

This Kim of a girl is one Angel., she is very very fine.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More