Friday 6 June 2014

Rapper Phyno Dreams Of Marrying Actress Genevieve Nnaji

Popular Nigerian rapper, Phyno just confessed that he has a dream to marry beautiful actress Genevieve Nnaji.

According to a recent interview with rapper Phyno, if he can achieve his ambition of getting Genny as his own, then he must have accomplished the biggest dream in his life.

"Genevieve Nnaji is my crush. I will give anything to have her. I can't rule out dating her because nothing is impossible," Phyno said.

I guess this explains why Phyno repeatedly mentioned Genevieve's name in his "No Guts, No Glory" album.

9 comments:

Phyno....its okay to have a dream....martin luther did...looolzzz

Nothing is impossible really. But Genevieve might see him a small boy.

Hehe ok nau. Dream on jare.

Phyno ke way? U get big dream oooo

Why are they always facinated about Genevieve and Chidinma? Dey are just Normal stars.

U can get her jare. Who is she?lol.

Phyno she is your Alobam.

I know Genevieve would be blushing heavily now. Its a good thing tho.

Yes my boy is on target ride on jare.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More