Friday 6 June 2014

Davido's Entrance Disrupts Babcock Convocation

Few days ago, I told you guys Davido was among the 1, 544 students that  graduated from Babcok university, Ilisan Remo, Ogun State but I didn't give the full details.

According to what i was just told,
the HKN GANG star caused a scene during the convocation. There was lot's of screaming and shouting among the students with his dramatic entrance while the special guest of honour, the Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was delivering her speech.

The Minister had to suspend her speech which until Davido's arrival held the audience spell-bound.

Davido's father, Chief Deji Adeleke who was present at the occassion had to restore peace as he was said to have called out his son saying: "David! David! Leave this place now, and follow me where ever I go".
                  

6 comments:

I know the girls would be d ones making the noise.. Dey would neva see a star without shouting likes fowls.

I still find it had to believe that he is now a graduate

Star boy in da building. A whole minister had to wait for him

I know inside the dad's mind he is very proud.

He just dey cause unnecessary awareness. He's a star sha.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More