Wednesday 18 December 2013

Drake Diss Kendrick Lamar On The Remix To Future’s ‘Sh!t’?

Ok, so ever since Kendrick dissed Drizzy back in August with some crazy lyrics that incited a ton of rap’s greatest to supremely pissed-off status, the 27-year-old Canadian rapper has been getting Kendrick back as often as possible. And now, a fresh counter-attack has come, via Future’s new song, “Sh!t” released Dec. 17.

Although the lyrics don’t actually call out Kendrick, 26, by name, they are no doubt pointed right at him, “I hear you talk about your city like you run that and I brought my tour to your city, you my son there.”

Ok, while that is definitely a pretty rough smack, I have to say that Drake took it somewhat easy on Kendrick considering how badly he bashed Drizzy on “Control”:

“And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP, Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller, I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you ******. Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you ******.
They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you ******”

Mehn thats a very hot beef from Kendrick.

1 comments:

Kendrick derserves more dan dat.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More