Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hot Song That Would Make You Dance This December

Abel's blog is back with another exclusive hit for you all to rock this December.

This hot track is coming from Hays Record super star, Prince TJ Hays titled 'IWORIWO'.

The track has high tempo with compulsive rhythm that will have you dancing all the way to 2014. The lyrics are well articulated and delivered with hot vocals.

IWORIWO is the perfect song for this season, mostly for those of us that loves to dance (I am even dancing it here.lol.).

Download this track and Thank me later.

DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

Abel shut up, u dnt knw how to dance.lol..
I love the track.

I know you hardly post songs on ur blog, bt wen u do dey are always unique..
Nice Hit Prince.

Wooowww...I cant believe m seeing Prince on ur blog.He's going far oo..

Wow! Am dancing on d road cos of lworiwo, can't help it...lol. Wes, nice one.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More