Friday 9 August 2013

"Why I proposed to Lola Omotayo" - P Square's Peter Okoye

Peter okoye, one  half of the multiple award winning group –P square, last Tuesday, shocked many of his fans when he proposed to Lola Omotayo, his long time friend and mother of his two kids( Cameron and Aliona) with a diamond ring and a brand new white range rover Vaque worth N15 million.

The proposal put the wide spread criticisms that trailed their relationship over the years. Lola, who said  ‘yes ‘ to the proposal, reportedly was close to tears when the musician slipped the diamond ring in her finger and handed her the car key.

Minutes later after all the drama, the musician posted on his instagram and twitter handle saying,” its about time”, and shortly after he also posted that “ She said Yes”. He later updated his black berry status with “officially, she is now Mrs Okoye”.

Speaking on why  he decided to propose to Lola, Peter said “It’s something I had always wanted to do and I knew I would definitely do this to Lola one day, but I needed to wait for the right time. Honestly, she deserves even more from me”, he said.

On her own, Lola said “It is a day the lord has made. I’m excited the way any woman in my shoes would”.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More