Thursday 5 October 2017

‘Grown Men acting Childish. F** Off!’- Comedian Koffi Destroys P-Square in Epic Video


Comedian Koffi has eviscerated P-Square over their recent feud, and it is simply epic.

In new chat with HipTV, the comedian was asked to make a comment about the ongoing feud between the brothers and he went complete apeshit, dragging the brothers by their silly rump, and dismissing them as childish.

“Sorry, I don’t give a f** about P-Square and whatever, I don’t care! I have my own issues. I have my….take your family issues into your family and deal with. I don’t give a f**!” He said, adding, “Grown men acting childish all over social media. F** off, men!”

The comedian successfully said what many frustrated fans have been thinking, fans who are subjected to the brothers’ annual family drama, because folks are up on social media, applauding him for dealing the brothers a huge blow.

Will other artists do same? We wish!

Watch the clip (Please note: he uses ‘frog’ in place of ‘fuck’, because it is inappropriate to use the vulgar term on live TV):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More