Monday 9 October 2017

Bonang Matheba Accused of Lying About Ex-Boyfriend Abuse By Somizi

The drama between Bonang Matheba and Idols judge Somizi is getting nasty.

Recall that in the first edition of her memoir, Bonang From A to B, the media guru said Somizi hurt her when he became pals with an ex-boyfriend, Euphonik, who violently abused her in 2012.

Here’s what she wrote in the first edition of her book:

“In the end, it was one of the reasons I stopped being friends with one of my closest friends, Somizi Mhlongo, although not immediately...It took me a while to eventually leave that relationship, and years after I had, Somizi, who was my friend, suddenly became friends with my ex[Euphonik]. The same one whose violence towards me he had witnessed. That’s when I knew he had to go. I couldn’t trust him anymore so I cut him out of my life.”

Bonang Matheba, somizi

But Somizi has just denied ever witnessing the alleged physical abuse. Here’s what he told a caller on Metro FM: “Euphonik and I never spoke until after a year of our break up. I’ve never witnessed Euphonik abusing her.”

This may punch a hole in Bonang’s claims of abuse as her key witness denies witnessing the said altercation. Or Somizi saying this as revenge? Because, here’s what he told the caller:

“I was obsessed with her [Bonang], I was so loyal that I would even fight her battles even if it has nothing to do with me. To this day I would still want to know. If she respected our friendship, she would have confronted me, she never confronted me about anything. I would have done it.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More