Friday 8 September 2017

Father of 5 shares rules for dating his daughters and everyone is talking already

A Tennessee father J. Warren Welch, has gone viral on social media following the simple rules he laid down for any boy that would want to date any of his five daughters.

Welch, shared the rules on Facebook on Sunday whch reads thus:

"Rules for dating my daughters," Jeff Warren Welch began on Facebook. "You'll have to ask them what their rules are. I'm not raising my little girls to be the kind of women who need their daddy to act like a creepy possessive badass in order for them to be treated with respect."
 "You will respect them, and if you don't, I promise they won't need my help putting you back in your place."

He closed his post with "Good luck, pumpkin."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More