Thursday 21 September 2017

Court ends 30-year old marriage of ex Super Eagles coach

The 30-year-old marriage between Chief Festus Adegboye Onigbinde, former super coach and his wife Anne, have been dissolved by a Customary court in Ibadan. The marriage was dissolved on grounds of no more love between the two.


President of the court, Ademola Odunade, however, that Festus “pay a cash sum of N5,000 to aid  Anne on moving her belongings out of his house.”


Reports have it that Onigbinde filed for divorce on grounds that his wife was 'a wasteful spender and an unrepentant troublemaker.
My lord, with my 79 years of age, I cannot continue to die in silence of Anne’s litany of problems. Among many other troubles I have encountered in the hands of Anne, I have also suffered uncountable financial losses during the process of trying to give Anne means of livelihood so that she wouldn’t be idle'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More