Thursday 10 August 2017

Jose Mourinho Gifts His Medal To Young Nigerian Fan

Manchester United coach, Jose Mourinho has explained why gifted his medal to a young fan after Manchester United’s UEFA Super Cup defeat to Real Madrid.Mourinho gave a young boy named Deji his medal just before departing the stadium.

Asked about the gesture during the post-match press conference, Mourinho said:
“Sometimes when I win, I don’t keep the medals – so imagine when I lose!” the manager said.

“For me, the medal would go to some place in my house; for that kid, it’s the moon – something to keep and remember. It was a little kid with a United shirt. I have no idea where he comes from. I think it’s something he’ll never forget.”

See picture if the young boy below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More