Sunday 12 April 2015

Socrates Uduk Shows Gratitude To Fans And Those That Have Been Of Support

Comment from above is posted by Na Scatter on his Facebook timeline.

"Looking through my sunglasses and reminiscing on the journey so far as regards my music career, I know it has not been by my power alone, but
by God and the wonderful people that have played a role one way or the other. As regards my latest song, my gratitude goes to all the wonderful people who made the audio and video production of my song “Cure My Craze Ft. Jaywon”, a success."

"Thank you Owen Gee, Jaywon, Drew, Frizzle, Charles Ajiboye, Orseaboh Abegnego Sesugh, Winnie-Mandela Paul Uduk, Nightingale Paul Uduk, David Jones David, Athenia Paul Uduk, Patrick Okpala, Obinna Obi Okechukwu Ibekwe, Nnanna Okoye, Raymond Elenwoke, my mum and dad , bloggers and site owners that feature my news on their blogs and sites. Thank you all my fans. I thank and appreciate you all."

Below are pictures from his recently shot video..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More