Monday 16 March 2015

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Apologises For His Controversial Comments Against France

Zlatan Ibrahimovic caused a storm when he was filmed making several angry remarks relating to incidents in the club's 3-2 Ligue 1 defeat away to Bordeaux.

“In 15 years I’ve never seen a [good]
referee in this s*** country ... It doesn't even even deserve PSG.”

The Paris Saint-Germain star later took to his social media pages and apologised for his comments.

“Regarding my comments after tonight’s game; they were not against France or the French people. I spoke about football.

"I lost the game, I accept that but I can’t accept when the referee doesn’t follow the rules. It’s not the first time and I’m sick of it. My sincere apologies if anyone was offended or took it the wrong way.”

Meanwhile France National Front leader, Marine Le Pen is also angry at him. Le Pen responded with a firm statement in an interview with France Info radio on Monday saying; 

"Those who consider that France is a s*** country can leave it. It's as simple as that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More