Sunday 22 February 2015

Tonto Dikeh gave me the beating of my life-Actress Tessy Eze

Upcoming Nollywood actress,Queen­ Tessy Eze has revealed to the SUN that Tonto Dikeh gave her the beating of her life. The actress who says she has been nicknamed junior Mercy Johnson said...

"I like the way Stephanie Okereke
comports herself and how she delivers her lines. I also love Chika
Ike for her politeness and humility.
Another person that surprised me
on set is Tonto Dikeh. I had always
admired her acting style and was
opportune to work with her on the
set of African Bride. She was meant
to beat me up and she really gave
me the beating of my life on set.
And I was like ‘after all, I know
who she is so I am not surprised
because I was expecting the Devil
himself’. But against the beating
and all the negative reports about
her, especially in the media, I later
found her a very down-to-earth
and friendly person. She was such
a delight on set.

I was surprised when she latercame to my room and apologised. She hugged me and explained that
she had to do it to bring out the
best in me. And when I saw the
film, I appreciated her for the beating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More