Sunday 21 December 2014

Socrates Uduk Now The First Brand Model and Face of Top Website

Lagos based Nigerian music artist, Socrates Uduk, seems determined on becoming a household name,
assuming he isn’t one already, and a new high-profile web presence accentuates the course.

It is now official that Socrates Uduk is the first brand model and face of top website, Africanloaded.com, as he can be seen at the banner of the site.
Africanloaded.com in its recent Press Release, announced that Socrates Uduk is the first brand model and face of its website and that this was informed by the fact that Socrates Uduk is a multi-talented music artist, as he is a music artist who not only sings rnb, but also sings hip-hop as
well as rap and who is able to sing in good English, pidgin English, as well as his native language, Ibibio. Not only is he a musician, he is
also an eccentric dancer as well as a Law graduate.

The top website showcased some of the songs of Socrates Uduk, and they include: “I Wanna Be Me”, “Hurricane Ft. Keke”, “I Hail Abasi Ft. David Jones”, “Cure My Craze Ft. Jaywon”.

In a facebook post, Socrates Uduk voiced his excitement about the new opportunity and expressed appreciation to the head of his
Management team, Owen Gee and to all members of his Management Team. 

Hear him:
“It’s such an amazing opportunity to be able to represent Africanloaded.com. I feel humbled, blessed and honoured. It began like a joke at
Madonna University, first as a stage dancer, then a musician and now a brand model. I never imagined I will one day become a brand model, and I am happy I’m enjoying the chance to embrace it at this point in my life. I thank Owen Gee and all members of my management team, I also thank
my fans”.

Socrates Uduk is known to perform before big names, the likes of
Professor. Pat Utomi, Prince Julius Adelusi- Adeluyi, OFR, Lagos State Commissioner for Youths and Sports etc and his song “Hurricane Ft. Keke” reached number 1 at Rivers Radio 99.1 FM, Rivers State.

He is in the entertainment crew of award winning comedian, musician, Master Compere, TV Host and UN Ambassador for Peace Owen Gee and he has assured his fans of the upcoming video of his song “Cure My Craze”, which featured award winning musician, Jaywon.

To know more about Socrates Uduk and to connect with him, visit his website:  socratesuduk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More