Sunday 7 December 2014

Shaydee Talks About Wizkid and Davido's Beef

Speaking with NET in a recent interview, EME star singer, Shaydee made his opinion on the widely reported beef between Wizkid and Davido known, saying:

‘ Honestly, I think they are just having fun, Davido is doing his thing, while Wizkid is equally doing his, they are both making money and good music, to me they are making huge money, Owo ni ko.'

When asked if he is a fan of
Davido or his former label mate, He said:

‘We are not so close, I more of a fan of Wizkid than Davido, that is because I see Wizkid more and we are always together. But I am not so close to Davido, but in terms of their songs, they are both making hits, whenever I go to clubs I hear Davido’s song I dance, if I hear Wizkid’s song I also dance.’

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More