Wednesday 19 November 2014

Olamide is My Son, He Cant Chase Me Out of The Industy – Lord of Ajasa

Lord of Ajasa has finally responded to news going round that Olamide’s emergence made him leave the
music industry.

Here is what he told Nigezie;
“You don’t know the story of Olamide and I, its a long story I won’t lie to you, Olamide is my son,And let it be known, I was the first artiste to produce Olamide, back in the days at Bariga when we had nothing.’

‘I did not leave the industry for anybody. You are talking to Lord of Ajasa, I cannot leave industry because of anybody, it’s not possible.”

2 comments:

See this one that no one knows is calling a whole Olamide his son.

Just because you produced his first track when he was nothing does not mean he cannot over take just you like he has done. That is life for you.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More