Tuesday 18 November 2014

Wise Guy: Cristiano Ronaldo launches shirts collection

Cristiano Ronaldo has proven to be a very serious business man as he expanded his range of CR7 products by launching a line of shirts.

The Portugal captain, who recently became the highest scorer in European Championship history,
already has his own range of socks and underwear and revealed he felt this was the logical next step.

Here is what Ronaldo said about his new venture:

 'Part of my belief is always being the best that you can be. The perfect fitting shirt gives a man the confidence to become the best version of himself possible.

'For me, a strong foundation is the most important thing throughout every area of my life. In my sporting life, a strong foundation enables me to perform at my very best and I apply the same principle to my personal life, business life and the way I dress.

'Dressing well gives me confidence to be the best that I can be and underwear with a great fit and modern, stylish shirts are the starting point of every look.'

See more pictures of the product below;


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More