Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wizkid Slams Saeon & Addressed Samklef's Outcry!!

Wizkid came under heavy criticism by his former producer Samklef. He was also slammed by rising star, Saeon, who claimed she paid him N1.5million for a feature and he couldn’t even give her a shout out.

Wizkid was speaking to the press on Tuesday in Lagos and he addressed both issue.

When he was asked about Saeon, Wiz said , 

“It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me, no not me directly, to my manager and asked for a collabo. Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and i gladly obliged. I even gave her 10 percent discount. Thats a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, its back to our separate lives. We are not friends.”

On Samklef:

He insisted on his earlier tweet saying the producer is a family to him “He came to my house two weeks ago. My house is a party house for Guys and Sam was in my house. So i don't know where all this came from,” he said

3 comments:

Ok that's better but obviously you wizkid is very rude.

Rude Wizkid. You ought to show the love to people working with you.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More