Wednesday 15 October 2014

Talented Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Sexy Curve In New "Photo"

The talented nollywood actress shared this pic to educate people of her real self and we should not judge a book by the cover she added,read all she wrote along the pic below.

"Looking at dis pic I now understand why 90% of d people dat get to meet for d first time re shock! D first tin dey say to me is Daniella u re so diff in real life lol. I guess dey expect to meet a very bad girl wild and crazy, d truth is dat am so totally diff from look although sometime I wish I am as hardcore as I look lol. Moral of dis story is looks can b deceptive so don’t always judge people by der looks or wat social media sells its called make believe. I love me and everything dat cums wit it.#daniellaokeke"

See photo below :


2 comments:

People judge with appearance, so if you want people so see you as responsible then behave well.

This girl is fine oo, pls just marry me.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More