Thursday 2 October 2014

Awww: See Photos of Psquare's Peter Okoye falling off stage at Beat FM ’sTriple 9 Concert

Mistakes are inevitable so this update is not really a big deal. While pop duo, P Square was performing at Beat 99.9 FM ’s Triple 9 Concert yesterday, Wednesday, October 1, 2014, Peter Okoye fell off the stage and had to be helped back up by his twin brother, Paul Okoye.

Peter, who had to be rushed to the hospital after their performance, shared a picture of his ‘bandaged’ leg on his Instagram account later. Writing: ‘What defines us is how well we rise after falling… I’m human, I’m not perfect. But I’m thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi,Dubai …… Thanks peeps.’

Meanwhile their tour continues...

See pictures below…

5 comments:

Jeeeez is hope it is not too serious?

He should becareful, or he wants to kill himself because of money?

This type of incident is bound to happen to artists at some points of their Career

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More