Friday 26 September 2014

KENYAN BAD GIRL SAYS SHE DOESN´T WEAR BRAS ANYMORE (PHOTO)

Controversial Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika seems to be very pleased with her new boobs.

Speaking at a recent interview, the
video vixen model who recently posted a raunchy photo to slam her critics said ‘I really love the way they are so round. I don’t even wear a bra anymore. They are just out there.’ Vera, who claims she’s dating a Nigerian oil tycoon added ‘I did this without consulting my boyfriend and when he finally saw them he was like; ‘oh my, look at this’. He does not really mind them.’.

4 comments:

I don't like commenting on useless trends. Next news I beg.

Stupid girl, I wonder how long you would continue living this useless life.

If she likes let go nude like Maheeda no one cares. I don't even know d bitch.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More