Thursday 4 September 2014

Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Denies Debt Allegations

Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has finally addressed news going round that she is owing an undisclosed lady money.

NigeriaFilms reports that the actress who had a messy relationship with musician boyfriend Timaya, has responded to debt rumours which
went viral two weeks ago. It was reported that the actress owed a Port Harcourt-based lady a huge amount of money, which is supposedly meant to be paid to the lady for buying human hair from the lady, but the actress could not pay.

However, the actress has denied the rumours, saying its a cheap publicity stunt, in her words: “Two nights ago, a friend told me (about this matter), and when I told my friends that were together with me, you need to see the way they laughed,” “If that person is looking for cheap publicity a medium to get popular, she should check her mother. I sell hair and have been selling hair for over eight
years (original, not processed). I am not a vain person, I run businesses and I have my rules. Why would I owe? I am busy running my charity work. Cheap talk.” Empress explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More