Friday 19 September 2014

Limpopo Master Kcee Brags About Being A Fashion Icon

The limpopo master and self acclaimed fashion icon who was said to have made it known to Net while he was interviewed that he is a complete fashion personality as he has great taste for fashion items which is obvious in the way he combines his wears and many more. He was quoted to have said:

“As far as I’m concerned those that are talking about my dress sense don’t even know what fashion is all about, they just want to talk, and as a celebrity, people just want to pick on you and say whatever they like. For those that know me very well, if there’s anything that I can boast of, it’s fashion, I don’t joke with it. Most of these talks actually started from pictures I posted on Instagram, and really I got the buzz I needed at that time, so I even went on to post more pictures so people would talk more, and guess what, my followers have increased drastically with all these fashion talks. I don’t even respond to them, I don’t take it serious, I’m happy and making more money, so I’m not losing anything. If you come to my wardrobe you’ll know what I’m saying, I’m a fashion icon".

However, he posted a photo again on his Instagram page some hours ago asking if everyone does not know he is a fashion Icon…

With this inscription:
Am I not the fashion icon ? Oya say something #FASHIONICON #fivestarmansion #OGARANYA #OGADINMA #GOODBOYFRIEND #KCEE LIMPOPO

See Photo Below :


3 comments:

He has a good fashion sense bit I don't think that makes him an icon.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More