Saturday 6 September 2014

Former BBA Housemate Pokello Looking Hot And Sexy In New Hairstyle "See Photos"

We all know the queen of swags herself, she is one of the most lovely housemates in 2013 BBA Show.

The reality TV show star has relocated in Ghana where her fiance ‘ELIKEM’ who’s also a former BBA Housemate is based.

The beautiful swag queen has showed us that she has more beauty in her that we haven’t seen yet in new pictures as she debuts her new look with a long braid hairstyle.

See Photos Below :





5 comments:

Hotty of life. I love u scaraaaaaaaaa.

This girl is just too pretty. .. Really she's something else.

I wish I could meet a lady as pretty as you are. WHAT ELSE WOULD I LOOK FOR?

I always admired this girl, right from the BBA house, she is very pretty and has a killer body.

Sweet girl.But................

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More