Thursday 10 July 2014

Watch Prince TJ Hays Performance At Igos Live 3



If how well one performs in a show is a test of how great of a musician they are, then Prince TJ Hays passed with flying colours.

What took place in 'IGOS LIVE 3' was nothing short of amazing. The crowd was buzzing with excitement when the 'ratata master' stepped on stage with his energic performance that left the crowd begging for more.

You’d be surprised with the kind of reaction the star got from the good people of Nigeria. It was crazy and dope.

Download and watch the video below;

                                                                                                 Download






Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

6 comments:

Nice. But una like TJ Hays here ooooo...Just saying. .

Hmmmmm TJ Hays don dey turn to badoo. I am happy for, keep on moving boss...

Well packaged singer...I believe Your government wella

Hi , I ran across Prince TJ Hays some months ago on instagram and Facebook. I fell in love with his songs Bye Bye and Kante. Needless to say he did not disappoint with this song. I think this is going to be my new favorite song. TJ is an amazing performer. He puts his heart and soul into his music. I think that TJ will be Nigeria's next hottest performer. I pray many Blessing's for every area of his life. Looking forward to seeing him perform here in Houston, Texas soon !

Ride on TJ my man. You doing great..

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More