Thursday 10 July 2014

Brothers At War : Meek Mill Blasts Wale On Tweeter, Wale Replies Angrily

It's now a common thing for musicians to beef themselves openly when the need arises but I didn't see this one coming.

There’s news about perceived beef between MMG rappers, Wale and Meek Mill. Meek blasted Wale on tweeter for not supporting him and being a hater. Wale on the other hand responded on Instagram, with a rather sensitive and lengthy piece about how he is a lot of things but a hater is definitely not one of them.

Read Wale's reply below;

"... If I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be 'serious tough guys' on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me," he wrote. "I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what 'kayfabe' means."

He continued, "I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy s---t like that. I play f---in Zelda and f---k wit b----es who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that s---.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n----s happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about 'chain music' and y'all get lost or '600benzz' i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a 'gangster rap' faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater."

He ended with a shot perhaps directed at Meek's apparent misinterpretation of him, and a quick Seinfeld reference. "I'm me and I'll be me and do this s--- wit my 'dew' till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about #nothin."

Well, let’s just wait and see how this plays out. Is this a publicity stunt? And how does the owner of MMG, Rick Ross, feel about all this?




Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

1 comments:

Very interesting.lol. let the war continue abeg.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More