Wednesday 23 July 2014

Desmond Elliot Denies Sleeping With Two Sisters

Nollywood actor/producer cum politician, Desmond Elliot in a recent interview has debunked the rumour which went viral that he slept with two blood sisters.

Although his response is coming in late but we appreciate his effort.
Desmond who denied such ever happening said:

"I don’t know. It was baseless. The ladies in question are my wards and I take care of them. Do I have to be related to them by blood? We are family friends and we have been family friends for years".

"Their parents are abroad and whenever they are in Nigeria, they stay with me, so it was a baseless distraction and the person who did the article about me has since apologised," he said.

Meanwhile, the talented acror has now joined the likes of Richard-Mofe Damijo , Kate Henshaw and Clem Ohameze who joined politics.

According to my source, Desmond intends to run for a seat in the Lagos State House of Reps.



               

Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

4 comments:

Oh yeah we would never agree he did it nau..Abegi gve me anoda news jooooo.

I didn't believe initially because I knw Desmond is very responsible. Yeah!!!

Lwkm na so....You are a saint nau.Abi u forgot? Hehehehe.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More