Friday 13 June 2014

Talented Gospel Singer Mamex Drops New Single 'Take My Hand'

Multi talented gospel singer, Mamex has finally dropped his long awaited single 'Take My Hand'.

Take my hand is a song of surrender. Jesus said come unto me all ye who are heavy laden I will give you rest. Its simply means if only you can cast your cares upon him(Jesus) he will care for you, if you give him your hand he will lift you up so the next time you find yourself in a dilemma tell the lord to take your hand for its only God who can lift you up and sustain you.

This song is a MUST DOWNLOAD!!!Trust me.

The Delta state born singer who just graduated from Benson Idahosa university is obviously ready to take his music to the next level.

For Bookings call: 08080205555
Facebook: uruh omamezi
Bbm: 7be60d5a

                   Download


4 comments:

I love this song so much....total surrender to the maker of the universe...from Joel Oyibo

Mamex you are bleased. Thanks for this inspirational song.

senior man. I didn't know you could sing like this.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More