Friday 13 June 2014

Sex Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil

Brazilian prostitutes has taking their business to the next level as the 2014 FIFA World Cup kicked off in their country yesterday.

Daily Mirror reports that around 4,000 girls are expected to be working in Rio's Vila Mimosa offering football "specials" to fans from nations around the world.
I also learnt  that English fans are among those being specifically targeted by sex workers.


Some reports suggest some women ave been initiated into the sex trade specifically for the Mundial as fans descend on the city from around the globe.

One the sex workers, Mel (20) told a reporter that "I would love to meet a man from your country (England), I wish to broaden my outlook.

"I became a prostitute three weeks ago. I know there will be a lot more custom for the World Cup. I use the money to support my family, pay the rent, the bills.

"We have been waiting for the English, I cannot speak their language, but I will communicate with the way I know best.

"I will charge them the same rate for half an hour, 60 Real, but 100 for an hour because they have come a long way."

7 comments:

Na wa oo. see business and dey are going to make alot

May God have mercy on them

Ashawo business to the next level? ABEL you nor well oooo

I hope super eagles players nor go run leave camp because of ashawo oooooooooooooooo.

Guy u nor well o....lol!

Lol. That is Americans for you. Them nor dey hide their own.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More