Friday 27 June 2014

Nollywood Actrss Uche Ogbodo Reportedly Calls Off Engagement

Nollywood star actress Uche Ogbodo has reportedly called off her  engagement to her Norway based fiancee, Ato Ubby.

According to my source, the actress confirmed the break-up and
described the relationship as a mistake, 'it wasn’t really marriage yet because it wasn’t fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose, so I was merely engaged to be married to Ato Ubby’ she said.

She didn’t share the cause of the split but added: ‘ All I can say is that barely one month into the engagement and in the process of planning a formal wedding I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life.The foundation of the union was based on lies and deceit..shocking lies’

The pretty actress, who is pregnant, is reportedly in the US to deliver her baby.

                  



Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

3 comments:

Story of the day........Na she sabi.

So unfortunate...Dat means she would join the single mothers crew wen she puts to birth.

You are just too pretty. ..wow...

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More