Monday 26 May 2014

Wizkid Shows His Massive Stacks Of Dollars At Houston Strip Club | Photos

I know most of you might be wondering why I write about Wizkid alot. The answer is very simple,  he gives me reasons to write about him all the time.

So, Wizkid was in Houston yesterday for a show alongside 2Face, Banky W and Timaya after which they all decided to hit the strip the club for extra turn up.

The star boy showed off his stack of dollars with the caption;

Hello?!!! Can u hear me?”

Can you guys here Wizzy?lol

4 comments:

Wizkid easy oooooooooooooooooooooo. When you go broke your eye go clear

Too much money. Enjoy star boy u work for it

Why does he always pop is tongue out in his pictures?

I wonder how much Wizkid is worth. He spends alot.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More