Saturday 31 May 2014

You Won't Believe What A Popular Rapper Invested His Money On...

Legendary rapper Nas is making a positive difference through his Nas Fund. The hitmaker is offering college graduates opportunity to build a better future for themselves by investing big in education. 

The rapper, who dropped out of school, said in a statement: “I’m inspired to support Koru participants because I know how hard it can be to carve out your path and purpose in life. It takes conviction, hard work and the right network.”

He continued: “The young people going through Koru are gritty, book smart and street smart. The Koru program gives them an opportunity to put those smarts to work. I can’t wait to work directly with them and share what I’ve learned through my own life experiences.”


                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More