Saturday 31 May 2014

Big Time Spender: T-Pain Admits He Spent $2.4 million In Strip Clubs

Obviously Teddy Pain wasn’t joking when he said he was in love with a stripper few years ago .

The Atlanta based rapper in a recent interview at Hot 97 admits to have spent atleast $2,000 any time he visits strip clubs in Atlanta and has been there more than 150 times. This brings singer's expenditure to a whooping $2.4 M.

"I literally have a parking space at all the strip clubs in Atlanta"

He said it hasn’t affected his financials in anyway.

"I don't ’t think I have a problem , I just like to have fun"

                  

4 comments:

I for fear ooo. I actually tot he spend it a night.

This are the kindof people Wizkid is copying.

Well that's because he has enough money. So he can spend it all for all I care.

I wonder what this update has to do with Wizkid

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More