Saturday 21 December 2013

Maheeda Cries During TV Interview After Fans Call In With Insults

Self acclaimed gospel singer, Maheeda  has achieved fame in Nigeria and abroad for her raucous pictures on social media.
Maheeda was banned from Instagram because of the naked pictures she posted in her account.

The height of this dislike was apparent when she appeared on an interview on Galaxy TV and was bombarded by insults by those calling in.
She broke down when the callers insulted her and questioned her motives for posting those pictures.
Here’s what Maheeda said:
“I’m not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality.
In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education.
But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world (Africa) where sentiment is attached to everything.
I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it.
I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo.”
When asked whether she is aware she is supposed to be a role model, Maheeda replied:
“I think the parents have a lot to do in that respect. They should try as much as possible to prevent their children from going naked on the streets.
They should teach them sex education. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me.
I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality.”

See her recent pictures below..
mamam
mama

 

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More