Friday 11 October 2013

50 Cent Admits His Son Is Afraid Of Him

G-Unit leader 50 Cent recently talked about the relationship he shares with his teenage son and how much of an influence his baby's mother plays into his feelings.

In Fif's opinion, Marquise Jackson does not view him as most kids see their fathers.

"17. He has, I don't know if you should call it, a fear of me," Fif said when asked how old his son is. "Yeah. Cause it's like, his mother will traditionally say, "You wait till your father finds out." Well, you know what, in certain areas, I feel like I've always made him feel like he's the man when I'm not around, so it's his job to make sure everything's alright, to take care of your mother, to not give her a hard time."

-->





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More