Wednesday 18 September 2013

UNBELIEVABLE: My Wife Beats Me Mercilessly - Husband Begs Court To Dissolve 17-Yr-Old Marriage

The husband, Mr Asimuyu, told the court that his wife, Kehinde, beats him whenever he goes to church or vigil and urged the court to dissolve the marriage.
The marriage is blessed with three children but Asimuyu insisted he's tired of the marriage due to consistent beating by his wife, as well as her nagging nature.

According to him: “She does not go to church and whenever I go to church or vigil, she will not allow me into the house and if she does, she beats me mercilessly and based on these facts, I want the court to dissolve this union.”

The wife who admitted to beating her husband claimed she does that only when some unknown spirits comes into her but she begged the court not to dissolve her marriage.

According to her “what my husband said is true. I always beat him but I do not know what usually come over me whenever I did that. Some unknown spirits push me to do it.  I still love my husband and I want the matter to be settled amicably. I don’t want to leave him and I promise that I will never beat him again.”
President of the court, Mrs. Temilade Agboola, after listening to both parties urged the husband to consider the plea of his wife and forgive her.

The husband who insisted he was no more interested in the marriage urged the court to grant his request.
Agboola had no option but to grant his request thereby dissolving the marriage and ordered that the wife should take custody of the three children.
Oladosu was also ordered to give N9, 000 monthly for the upkeep of the children
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/47428.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More