Saturday 3 August 2013

OMG!!! Hotel where a Human Meat are sold Discovered in Onitsha

What is our beloved country turning into? I know  you all are going to b shocked as you read this, i am as well.

Eleven people were arrested on Thursday in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular OSE – OKWODU market in Anambra state after two fresh human heads were found there.
The police following tip off from residents of the area gained access to the hotel and discovered two human heads in a cellophane bag, two Ak riffles two army caps, 40 rounds of ammunition and many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel. Dirty people with dirty character always come into the hotel, so I was not surprised when the police made this discovery the early hours of yesterday” said a vegetable seller in the area
.
 A pastor was among the people that tipped the police, here is what he said “I went to the hotel early last year, after eating, I was told a lump of meat was sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such price”

God have mercy on all of us.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More